Tuesday, June 1, 2010

My Lovely Baby Bump

Over the weekend I started noticing a little bump....here is the progression so far. Some of my pants won't button anymore and uh hem...some of my shirts are too small. But I am welcoming the newly round shape with a smile ;-)
This week, fingerprints have formed on baby's tiny fingertips, his/her veins and organs are clearly visible through his/her still-thin skin, and his/her body is starting to catch up with his/her head — which makes up just a third of his/her body size now. Baby is also forming teeth and vocal cords and is almost 3 inches long and weighs nearly an ounce - about the size of a peach!

I am still feeling great and better than ever. Scott has been busy working on our landscaping projects outside and it's coming along nicely...he's doing such a great job and I am so proud of his work!! I'm looking forward to some nice relaxing summer days ahead enjoying our beautiful new yard!
Thank you Scott for hard work and everything you do!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment