Tuesday, May 25, 2010

12 Weeks

My first trimester is almost officially over (one more week!) -- and my body is starting to show off what's happening inside. I'm starting to feel more energized and not as tired which has been a wonderful change of pace! This week, Baby is likely spending his/her days stretching his/her newly formed limbs, but I still won't feel his/her soccer player kicks for a few more weeks. Also new this weeK: reflexes. Baby's fingers will soon begin to open and close, his/her toes will curl, his/her eye muscles will clench, and his/her mouth will make sucking movements. My next appointment is scheduled for Thursday, May 27th....stay tuned for an update and perhaps an ultrasound pic!
Here is a view of what Baby Millhouse should appear to look like this week:

No comments:

Post a Comment