Monday, May 10, 2010

OUCH!

It was a bittersweet day today....started out bitter and ended up sweet. I was on my way to work and just about to Roberts when I started experiencing some MAJOR pain on the lower left side of my stomach. The pain started to get so intense that I had to pull over to the side of the road because I couldn't concentrate on driving. I sat in the car and gasped for air as the pain accelerated....about 1-2 minutes passed by and the pain gradually stopped. I started to get really light headed and almost fainted over what I had just experienced. I sat in the car and let myself calm down and I started to feel great again, so I headed to work. I called the doctor and he had me come in to get checked out. I was afraid to find out what had happened, but the doc gave me great news! My ovarian cyst had ruptured! Yay!! That explains the intense pain I had. They did an ultrasound and the cyst was already starting to disintegrate and the doc said it should completely disappear within the next few days. My day ended up so very sweet as I got to unexpectedly see our little teddy graham again (see below)....and it made my heart just MELT. Baby is doing great...heartbeat was 170 bpm, and it performed all kinds of dance moves for me. It was so cute and I couldn't wipe the smile off my face!! After all the pain this morning, it was worth it as the day couldn't have ended more sweet than this!

3 comments:

  1. Awww! He/she is starting to take shape!! Can't wait to meet you sweet baby! You better be prepared for all my hugs, kisses and attention when you arrive! Love you sooo much!!

    Love, Auntie Gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Just ask Chloe about your attention, right Gina!?!? hahahaha!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. For sure! Chloe will tell him/her how much she loves it when I visit! LOL!

    ReplyDelete