Thursday, August 12, 2010

Step 1: The Crib


Sorry it's been a few weeks since my last post! I've been really busy searching the perfect nursery furniture!! I was able to find the crib of my dreams on Craigslist over this past weekend! You're probably wondering why in the world I'd go with a second-hand crib from Craigslist....Well, let me tell you, this crib is very special and one-of-a-kind. It's made by Bratt Decor and it is timeless and beautiful...(retails over $1200!!) and I found it on Craigslist for............$300! It's a beauty and does not even look used...I was so lucky to find this treasure as previously these past few weeks, I could only find Bratt Decor cribs in New York, California, and Florida! I never thought I'd be so lucky to actually find one in Minneapolis, but I did!! The crib is a 3-in-1 crib...it came with a canopy top, or you can use it as pictured above, or you can take the long polls off. So, there are various ways it functions whether you have a boy or a girl! Please note this is not my picture, it's from the web! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment