Sunday, August 1, 2010

Nursery Inspiration


I have finally found a nursery idea that I love! I will be using this picture as my inspiration as I start planning and decorating...or as some people call it "nesting." I love the thick chocolate brown and white striped walls - it adds a bold boyish statement. The vintage looking crib and dresser add a more delicate touch and contrasts well with the bold chocolate brown and white stripes....I keep thinking of it as "the bold and the beautiful." I like how they went half way down with the stripes and then placed the blue border at the bottom - this gives it a complete finish and also adds a perfect touch of color to give it a baby boy feel. I can't wait to get started on my hunt to complete this look in my baby boy's nursery!

No comments:

Post a Comment