Thursday, July 1, 2010

Special Tribute to One Great Guy!


It's July and this month I wanted to pay special tribute to my special birthday boy as he celebrates his 28th birthday on July 25th. I have compiled a list of all the things about Scott that makes him special and one-of-a-kind. I'm so grateful for him and so blessed to be his wife.

SCOTT

He loves me well.
He never stops challenging me.
He looks at me like I'm the most beautiful woman in the world.
He prays for me.

He is gentle.
He is very patient.
He is sexy.
He dates me.

He encourages.
He does the laundry for me.
He's cooperative.
He unloads the dishwasher for me.

He is trustworthy.
He is smart.
He protects me.
He makes funny faces to get a giggle out of me.

He loves people.
He likes to surprise me.
He speaks well of others.
He does not get angry with me.

He is a giver.
He is very understanding.
He works really hard.
He stands up for me.

He is a profound teacher.
He is not jealous.
He does not compare.
He succeeds at everything

He has God's favor on him.
He is anointed.
He shares his dreams with me.
He conquers his fears with me.
He's gonna have a baby with me.


I am so grateful he is my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment