Tuesday, July 6, 2010

18 Week Appointment

Today was my 18 week appointment. Everything went great! Baby's heartbeat was at 140 bpm. I was also able to schedule my 20 week ultrasound appointment for July 20th at 9:00 a.m.! I'm so excited and can't wait! It will be so fun to be able to see baby Millhouse again....and of course hopefully find out if we're having a little boy or a little girl! He/she has been moving around alot lately...and I love it! It comforts me to know he/she is doing good and still kickin'!
This past weekend, Scott and I were at the grocery store and while we were checking out, a lady whispered to Scott and asked him if I was expecting. WOW...so if a complete stranger can tell I'm pregnant, I must be really starting to show now! I'll try and post a belly pic later tonight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment