Tuesday, March 22, 2011

It's been far too long....here's an update!

Sorry I haven't updated the blog in a while! If you are a mom, I'm sure you understand. The past few months have been so amazing!! I never knew how much I would LOVE being a Mom!! I want to spend every waking moment with my new little man...he just melts my heart. So, instead of updating my blog, I've spent time snuggling with my little fella as I can't seem to ever put him down...I just want to hold him and snuggle him all day long! He's my new passion and priority in life!

It's amazing what motherhood has done to me- I hardly ever shower anymore! haha! I don't get time to clean, I stay in my PJ's all day long - it's crazy! I don't think I've ever let my house get this dirty! But I'm ok with it! I'd much rather spend time with Jack as I'll never get this time back.

My Grandma Orton gave me a poem that is so fitting for this:

Cleaning and scrubbing can wait till tomorrow,
for babies grow up we've learned to our sorrow.
So quiet down cobwebs, dust go to sleep;
I'm rocking my baby, and babies don't keep.


Stay tuned for a few pictures of my handsome fellow!

No comments:

Post a Comment